- get new windows--They are coming May 7th!!
- -have a successful party for my son! I'm going to order pizza, pop, and have a great time. OK guess that's not a finanical goal, but still :-)----It went GREAT!!!
- split $1000 between house fund $265, emergency fund $265, Roth IRA that I will be opening 5/08 $450, $20 Zak---Did that and opened it today!
- make at least $400/pay at lake east (that would be good for the accounts) - i'm working 4 12's plus a class thats 1.5 hours plus a meeting and TB test so i'm guestimating.....$1000.---My Lake East total this month was $1190.40. Yay :-)
- look at my life insurance plan and home insurance to make sure its what suzie orman says lol i read her book.---I did the life insurance.
- Look into a Roth IRA---i looked haha
On to may:
- OPEN an IRA 5/1/09. I will be opening it at charles schwab.
- Look at home insurance to make sure its right according to Suze Orman
- split $1000 between house fund $265, emergency fund $265, Roth IRA that I will be opening 5/08 $450, $20 Zak
- There's going to be a lot of copays this month due to doctors appointments, i'm noticing.
- Also I have a wedding this month, so i'll be spending money on a gift.
- Also, i'm going to buy my firepit and bike corider :)
- Looks like between career days, caring for kids, and just work i'm going to be picking up 63 hours at Lake East, which is good!!
- I predict spending a lot on my yard this month as well, mulch and plants for the garden.
Ok Purple is last month and Red is this months:
For my accounts according to mint.com:
- Etrade (high yeild savings account):$16,584.75- $17,524.75 up $940
- Etrade (house fund): $841.56 $1,106.56 up $265.00
- Etrade (emergency fund): $1,265.80- $1,530.80 up $265.00
- Chase (low yeild checking): $3,276.95 $3,572.61 up $295.66
- Charles Schwab (high yeild checking): $7,462.19 $2,892.02 down $4570.17
- Charles Schwab savings: $1,506.98 up $500.98
- LHS retirement account: $2,297.01 $2,560.66 up $263.65
- OPERS retirement account:$4,192.22 $4,514.49 up $322.27
- Zak's Etrade savings account:$1,285.94 $1,305.94 up $20
- Zak's CollegeAdvantage fund:$578.08 $640.98 up $62.90
- Coupon savings this month: $31.09 (I will transfer that tonight to the acct)
- Speedy points: 140914- 143524 up 2610
- Anne Geddes points: 11,532- this month 262---i cashed them in
- Swagbucks! New: started 4/09 24
- Shop at home.com points: $10.88 $13.62 up $2.74
Totals: up $2266.64 actual money.