Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kmart savings, designer purses, and swingsets....

I headed to Kmart today. I'm frutrated because I just worked the last 5 nights, 12 hour shifts, and then got up early today and went there so I could still try to get the deals. There was so much gone already!!

Basically, I spent $21 and saved $21 :) I was going to take a pic of the stuff....but i already put it all away.

Good news, I got my free sweatshirt, i love it :) (wearing it now)
I also got my $20 target giftcards today from the freebie company. I gotta call tomorrow and cancel my membership lol.

I am contempating buying my first every nice purse. Wanna see? I am considering buying:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/102137827 #coachB007

And A4 (dark brown) Dolce Gabbana? 81153246

And Gucci sunglass #4? 100028611


I never had a nice purse, the girls at work order them and they are very very nice, and the order only comes to about $30 a piece. That's the way to go!!

Tomorrow I think I'm going to go to Toys R Us and get a swingset. We'll see what the weather is like and how I feel.

I'm sucked into this Cavs game right now, I should be in bed....

No comments: