This following Debt, spending, frugal, and savings is taken from my sister's blog. I think it's a great idea.
Ok Red is last month and Purple is this months:
For my accounts according to mint.com:
- Etrade (high yeild savings account): $16,394- $15,623.38 down $770.62
- Etrade (house fund): $439- $840.34 up $401.34
- Etrade (emergency fund): $862- $1,263.94 up $401.94
- Chase (low yeild checking): $1267- $2,000.64 up $733.64
- Charles Schwab (high yeild checking): $1380- $819.39 down $560.61
- Charles Schwab savings: $1006- $998.94 down $7.06
- LHS retirement account: $2189- $1,983.39 down $205.61
- OPERS retirement account: $3504- $3,861.08 up $357.08
- Zak's Etrade savings account:$1282- $1,284.02 up $2.03
- Zak's CollegeAdvantage fund: $602- $494.69 down $107.31 (plus some that I put into my life insurance)
- Coupon savings this month: $0- $70.43 up $70.43
- Speedy points: 129988- 134443 up 4455
- Anne Geddes points: 11,532 same- 11,562 up 32
- Cash back points: (I need to sign up, i will edit this later)
- Shop at home.com points: balance now $10.00998
Totals: up $1536.92 actual money. Didnt include retirement, zak's money or other things that aren't true savings to me. That's higher than last month!! And! I went on vacation in that time!
I bought a new lawn mower today and a new video camera. I did the best I could finding a deal. Closeout lawnmower at sears and at buy.com the video camera was the best deal i could find!