Sunday, June 13, 2010

Focus Sunday again

Focus Friday (or sunday ;)

Focus Sunday is becoming too popular for me. I need to get back to doing this Thursday nights...

Meal plans for the week
Breakfasts
  • Oatmeal
  • Waffles
  • Pancakes
  • Cereal
Lunches
  • turkey sandwiches
  • chicken salad sandwiches or wraps
  • tuna sandwiches
Dinners
(still have to make these haha we went foodless this week)

Snacks
  • fresh fruit
  • yoplait yogurts
  • granola bars
  • sugar free jello with sugar free coolwhip
  • mini ricecakes
  • veggies with hummus
  • salsa and mini bagel
  • cottage cheese

Sunday- woke up, going to make dinner for us and go to work. i'm in charge tonight which means an extra $.50 an hour, woo lol and a big headache at the end

Monday- Zak to daycamp, Adam gets his stitches removed, meeting with the lady about the wedding photography etc, then SLEEP!, wake up and maybe do the lawn

Tuesday- Go with Zak to Splash Lagoon at Camp! Come home and start laundry/grocery shop


Wednesday- zak to daycamp, workout, weed!, clean upstairs, get done what I can on my monthly list, go buy wedding gifts and socks for adam and Zak, baseball game 6:15


Thursday- Zak to daycamp,
workout,
baseball game 6:15, still do my list!


Friday- zak to daycamp, workout, work 7pm

Saturday- work 7pm



I did really good working out this week. I think because i'm forced with Zak being at camp. We wake up everyday at the same time and go. It's very rewarding to see him smile afterward and to know he's ok and the routine is working for us. I'm completing the list a lot too. I only technically get 2 days off this week, so I must make the best of them!


Master List of June things to accomplish
  • Run and strength calendar (3d/wk)
  • plan a playdate
  • email Pam, Frank, and Dave
  • Plan something everyday for Zak's "homework"
  • plan a day for dinner with Adam
  • DVD to movies
  • Photobook (by June 14)
  • Put stuff up on Craigslist
  • get cans from field
  • transfer all my stuff from my Credit Card to the new one
  • more points for expotv
  • search 5 times a day on inbox dollars
  • clean garbage cans
  • look up tiki torches online and solar lights online
  • closets (zak and mine)
  • put away stuff upstairs
  • close accts at discover
  • check my 10 transactions from pnc
  • refinance
  • email annette
  • Save $500 to smartypig
  • $25 to zak's savings acct
  • clean everyday

No comments: