Pros for Lake East
- Every third weekend, if any at all (I do every other at the moment). Why is this good? I pay daycare costs every week and he doesn't go half the time.
- $4 pay increase
- The docs really like me and so do the nurses
- I love Labor and Delivery
- It's a tight community
- OPERS retirement
- Benefits are only $55 for Zak and I and that includes dental and eye.
- More holidays off
- I only have to work 60hrs
- Potential to go whereever I want in the system
- The high risk experiences
Cons for Lake East
- I dont know whats going to happen when the new hospital is built. Will we be bought out by a bigger hospital???
- benefits are almost 75% more a pay
- 24 hours on call every 6 weeks and i have to work 72 hrs biweekly
- Can be unsafe at times
- Never get lunch breaks
- 401K is all i get for retirement
- I dunno if they will even have a position for me.
Cons for Metro
- Though I work 60hrs biweekly I can't get by on one job anyway...
- I'm bored with what I do
- I'll never get a summer vacation
- I don't like the people as much
- The drive sucks in winter
- I get home later in the morning which makes me go to bed later.
- no one visits me at work lol
Ok, so i'm stuck....whats your opinion?