Friday, January 30, 2009

Reviews of last week's meals

I really love soup. It's so nice to freeze and eat on these cold nights at work. Here is review of the meals and what I'm gonna make this week...or whenever for my meals :)

Reviews....

Wisconsin Cheese Chowder
---I loved it. Boyfriend loved it. And cousin loved it as well!!
Wednesday
Tunamelts and linguini parm (no shopping list here ethier)---yeah, still gotta make haha
Thursday
Spaghetti and garlic bread---always a hit!
Friday
Chicken & White bean soup with spinach & parmesan---This is VERY VERY good. Little bit of a zing to it. I got the recipe from realsimple.com.....but i can't find it now.
Saturday
Chicken Soup with potato dumplings---this one is OK. I like it because its nice and warm.
Sunday
Sunshine hummus melts---still gotta make.


and I'm gonna throw a vegatable soup in there somewhere.---and i did. it was YUMMY

This week:
Review

STOVE TOP stuffed chicken rolls (Kraft.com)---very good. people at work were jealous haha

Monday
Tunamelts and linguini parm (no shopping list here ethier)---I just havent been in a tuna mood. So, maybe I will be this week :-)
Tuesday
Fantastic Lemon butter fillet

Wednesday
Easy and Delicious Chicken

Thursday
Sunshine hummus melts

Friday
Sloppy Joe Hamburger helper
Saturday
dethaw soup
Sunday
Hamburgers with cream of mushroom soup. it's good. my grandma gave me the recipe and its so easy.
and I'm gonna throw a vegatable soup in there somewhere.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Thanks for stopping in.
I may have to borrow someones elses menus, If I am ever going to have planned menus thanks for the idea. I may have to try yours.