By the end of December:
Close ING account, or make it a house fund (check for high rates)--11/26/08 transferred money will close account 12/2/08---12/7/08 done. Close BOA --11/26/08 transferred money will close account 12/2/08---12/7/08 done. Ipod Touch (well i guess thats a debt)--Done on black friday---12/7/08 done. move more to savings---12/7/08 done. Moving all lake east paychecks to savings.
- start budget. save every reciept and document daily. (maybe ill type up my budget list on here)--starting 12/1/08---12/7/08 half done, you will see it Dec 31 :)
Start planning menus again--started 11/25/08---12/7/08 done. Post grocery lists and deal from supermarkets.---12/7/08 done kinda, we dont need much.
Get balances on retirement accts---12/10/08 did this.
My big list of 2009 financial goals
- Make menus, keep grocery bill under $40/wk
Get emergency fund established6 mo of income when there put into CD --as of 11/26/08 opened 2 savings accounts: house fund and emergency fund. Looks like etrade.com has higher rates for the savings accounts than any CD does. Will see what 6mo of income is and go from there 12/7/08
- Biweekly mortgage payments--will start 12/15/08
- Pick 2 days out of month to pay bills--will start 12/15/08
Make little paper of all bills, cross off when paid--Done 12/9/08
- $100/mo into house fund into high interest savings ---ok thought about this, and im going to try to add $200/month bc i will need it.
- All savings from coupons put into house fund and savings ---or fun fund? lol
- Save all house receipts to claim
- Garage Sale
CD Ladder (higher than 3.29%) Well see how this goes...I will start tomorrow after work...---scratch that the economy sucks.