Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shop at Home.com

So, you know how you get those pop ups that install stuff? Well, I got one for this shopathome.com. I looked at my email today, and I have $36.00 to claim bc I got cash back. Here's how it works:

Thirty days after each calendar month's close, your mailing address is confirmed via email.
Once you have verified your mailing address, and your account balance has $20 or more, a check for your balance will be sent on the "next pay date" (see Next Pay Date under "My Cash Back" at the top of the page). If your account is under $20, your current balance will be rolled over to the next month.

Everytime you buy something on a website, shopathome.com pays you. Its cool. Well see if I get my $36.

I do a lot of snapfish and other online shopping, so this is a good thing....

read more about it. Shopathome.com

1 comment:

Jackie said...

i used you as a referral. I hope it works