Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some new goals of mine

By the End of 2009



Health
  • Run a 5K
  • Make my body fat 20% (my scale says 22%)
  • Take a multivitamin everyday
  • Workout at least 3 times a week
  • Cook meals and eat lots of raw veggies/fruits

Family
  • Have a family member over twice a month for dinner
  • at least once a week take zak somewhere "fun"
  • work with zak on his "homework" at least 3 days a week
  • read to zak on nights i'm off
  • do a craft with zak once a week
Friends
  • Take time to meet with friends once a month away from Zak
  • Have friends over at least once a month to hangout
  • Have a cookout
  • Visit a friend once a month who I havent seen in a while
Home
  • truely clean the house once a week
  • figure out what to do with zak's room (for decor)
  • Keep our closets organized
  • have a garage sale!!
  • look into updating things like entertainment stand, kitchen things, etc
Job
  • Keep teaching at Lake. Keep babysitting class going.
  • Make the big decision at the end of the year to stay with Lake or go to Metro
  • Do an ACLS class
  • Keep up my CPR license
  • Keep up on policies for both jobs.
  • Look into Lakeland for CPR instructing
Financial
  • Keep contributing to Roth, Zak, and such
  • At the end of the year, if I make the switch to Lake, check into 401k
  • keep doing my coupons
  • keep doing swagbucks
  • Enter 3 giveaways a week.

Ok, now that I made the goals I need to fit them into my crazy life, which is always possible.





No comments: