Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu this week n more

Let me tell you, these meals will probably feed us into next week. I usually make more than I need and take it to work with me. so here's meals for the next couple weeks.

Starting on monday, well wait til next week because of thanksgiving i'm sure family will keep us fed.



Monday
Turkey Tortilla wraps
Chicken & Biscuits
freezed some!! (kraft.com)

Tuesday
Meme's Chili
Weeknight Chicken Fajitas (kraft.com)

Wednesday
Fettuccine Alfredo (Kraft.com)
Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta bake (kraft.com)

Thursday
Chicken Quesadillas (me)
Chicken Brocolli Skillet

Friday
Super easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet
Pizza night at my parents

Saturday
STOVE TOP stuffed chicken rolls (Kraft.com)
Veggie Pizza made for a party i went to

Sunday
I don't know yet, my family and i rotate who makes dinner

No comments: