- Take zak to more open bounces on Fridays (its $6)--We went to a couple. He loves it!
- keep saving!!--my new goal is $25000 by the end of the year
- buy Britt a housewarming gift---i got her a candle and another smelly thing
- keep doing my meals (and hopefully jackie can help)---i am doing my meals. Last week was bad. We went out to eat a lot. NOT this week/month!
- want to do a garage sale still--not gonna happen this year
- wedding gift for trish---gave her money and her gift from the shower
- Start contributing $275/mo for 11 months to windows bill (started 7/09)---still going
- split $1000 between house fund $265, emergency fund $265, Roth IRA that I will be opening 5/08 $450, $20 Zak---done!
On to September:
Ok Red is last month and Purple is this months:
For my accounts according to mint.com:
- Etrade (high yeild savings account): 17703.28 $16,994.32 down $708.96
- Etrade (house fund): 2173.06 $2,439.29 up $266.23
- Etrade (emergency fund): $2599.10 $2,865.54 up $266.44
- Chase (low yeild checking): $2430.37 $2,688.82 up $258.45
- Charles Schwab (high yeild checking): 1543.70 2,196.34 up $652.64
- Charles Schwab savings:1,113.62 1,228.52 up $114.90
- LHS retirement account: 3,286.95 $3,468.39 up $181.44
- OPERS retirement account: 6,041.69 $6,393.27 up $351.58
- Zak's Etrade savings account: 1,391.57 $1,412.28 up $20.71
- Zak's CollegeAdvantage fund: 770.30 $802.81 up $32.51
- Coupon savings this month: $138.92 HOLY COW!
- Speedy points: 145400 up 681
- Swagbucks! New: 12
- Shop at home.com points: $13.62 same
- Charles Schwab Roth IRA (5/09 opened): 3,886.62 $4,838.87 up $952.25
Totals: up $1558.87 actual money. Bought a new Iphone :)
Watch out!! Next month is Black Friday!! I hope to get most my shopping done! I am also off orientation and hope to work at Tripoint more.