- Bachelorette party in Put in Bay this month. So I expect a nice expense from that.---too much money!!
- Wedding as well. I am going to buy them something from Bed Bath and Beyond, as well as something for another friend's shower in august. We're in the wedding and I haven't bought zak's tux yet...---both weddings came and went...so did the money
- Cookout expenses, between food, water balloons and stuff i expect a nice one there---oh yeah....
- good news. My garden is doing well. I'm going to pick some veggies soon :)---yes over a month now i havent bought lettuce
- Start contributing $275/mo for 11 months to windows bill (started 7/09)---still going
- split $1000 between house fund $265, emergency fund $265, Roth IRA that I will be opening 5/08 $450, $20 Zak---done!
On to August:
- No spending money on ANY fastfood/restaurants
- My birthday is this month, I want money lol not to spend it
- Start contributing $275/mo for 11 months to windows bill (started 7/09)
- split $1000 between house fund $265, emergency fund $265, Roth IRA that I will be opening 5/08 $450, $20 Zak
- STICK with the meal plan!!
Ok Red is last month and Purple is this months:
For my accounts according to mint.com:
- Etrade (high yeild savings account): 18,937.01 20,220.17 up $1283.16
- Etrade (house fund): 1,640.08 1906.60 up $266.52
- Etrade (emergency fund): 2,065.47 $2332.34 up $266.87
- Chase (low yeild checking): 4,222.52 3349.15 down $873.47
- Charles Schwab (high yeild checking): 1,183.39 1,927.81 up $744.42
- Charles Schwab savings: $1,008.34 1013.62 up $5.28
- LHS retirement account: 2,918.64 3217.01 up $298.37
- OPERS retirement account: 5,207.87 6038.47 up $830.60
- Zak's Etrade savings account: 1,349.51 1390.61 up $41.11
- Zak's CollegeAdvantage fund: $690.45 754.76 up $64.31
- Coupon savings this month: forgot to calculate :(
- Speedy points: 143919 144719 up 800
- Swagbucks! New: started 4/09 cashed in points for $5 card, now 27
- Shop at home.com points: $13.62 same
- Charles Schwab Roth IRA (5/09 opened): $2,428.37 2967.94 up $539.57
Totals: up $1283.09 actual money. YAY :-)